COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION PROVIDED BY ROLLING GREEN GOLF CLUB – ALL WELCOME!
Full details will be available in April, 2016.
Schedule of Events
At the 2016 U.S. Women’s Amateur, spectators will receive the finest championship experience at one of the most historic golf clubs in the country. The championship begins with 156 of the best women amateur golfers from around the world playing 36 holes of stroke play over two days. The low 64 players will then compete in a match-play bracket, with the champion determined by a 36-hole final match on Sunday, Aug. 7.The championship is open to the public with complimentary access to the golf course grounds provided by Rolling Green Golf Club. Parking –
Complimentary general parking is located at Cardinal O’Hara High School; (General Championship Parking Entrance; 56 Eagle Road, Springfield, PA 19064 - Directions
), and RGGC will offer a complimentary shuttle service. Handicap parking will be provided near the shuttle bus stop and buses are air-conditioned and ADA compliant.Shuttle Route –
Each day, the complimentary shuttle route will begin at general parking at Cardinal O’Hara High School, (General Championship Parking Entrance; 56 Eagle Road, Springfield, PA 19064 - Directions
), making one direct stop at RGGC (Lot C Parking Entrance 322 Northcroft Road, Springfield, PA 19064 Directions
). Total route time is 10 minutes. Shuttles will operate on a continuous loop.Shuttle Schedule -
To download a PDF file of Shuttle Schedule and Addresses - Click Here
ASSUMPTION OF RISK -
The attendee/spectator expressly assumes all risks incidental to and associated with attendance at the Championship and to the game of golf, including without limitation, the risk of being struck by golf balls or golf clubs and hereby waives, releases and discharges the United States Golf Association (USGA), Rolling Green Golf Club, any and all of their respective affiliated companies and vendors, participating players, and all employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and/or volunteers associated with the Championship, and agrees to hold harmless all of the persons and entities listed above, from any and all claims for damages, personal injury or property loss or damage including all costs and expenses arising out of or relating to attendance at the Championship.
CONSENT FOR USE OF LIKENESS -
As a condition of entry to the Championship, the attendee/spectator hereby grants permission to the United States Golf Association, Rolling Green Golf Club and affiliated companies to utilize in perpetuity their image, likeness and/or voice incidental to any live or recorded television or video display or other transmission or form of reproduction in whole or in part of the Championship without compensation and/or notice.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
- No Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- No Explosives or Fireworks of any kind
- No Tablets, Laptop Computers and/or Full Size Computers (cellular mobile devices are permitted)
- No Noise Producing Devices (including portable speakers and the like)
- No Cameras (other than practice rounds for personal non-commercial photographic use)
- No video or audio recording or live broadcasting at any time with any device
- No Backpacks, Briefcases or Bags larger than 8"W x 8"H x 8"D in their natural state
Note: Transparent/clear plastic hand and shoulder bags smaller than 12”W x12”H x6”D are permitted.
- No Signs, Posters and/or Banners
- No Alcoholic Beverages
- No Containers, Coolers, Aerosol Cans and/or Spray Bottles except for medical or infant needs
- No Pets (other than service animals as defined by the ADA assisting disabled individuals)
- No Lawn Chairs or Oversized Chairs with Arms (only portable compact chairs without arms permitted)
- No Ladders and/or Step Stools or other similar items
- No Bicycles
- No other items deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the USGA and/or Championship Security Personnel, in their sole discretion.
The USGA reserves the right to amend the list of Prohibited Items at any time to provide a safe and secure championship.
Any attendee that is deemed by the USGA and/or Championship Security Personnel to be willfully attempting to conceal a prohibited item and enter the championship may result in immediate expulsion from the championship.